Bonita L. Perry Associates
Adjunct Professor, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, 2012 – present
Teach: Business Communication and Crisis Management
Debate Coach, Harriton High School Lower Merion School District, Ardmore, PA – 1998 - present
Communications Consultant, Qualitative Researcher, and Focus Group Moderator
To: Business, Educational Institutions, and Non-Profit Organizations.
Bonita L. Perry Associates, Wynnewood, PA – 1981 to present
Director, Qualitative and Communications Research.
Booz, Allen, and Hamilton (National Analysts Division), Philadelphia, PA – 1971 – /1980
- Pennsylvania High School Speech League, Current District Chair.
- Qualitative Research Consultants Association, (QRCA), Past Chapter Chair & National Board Member.
- Philadelphia Forum of Executive Women, Past Board Member.
- Judge of Elections, Montgomery County, 2008 to present.
- Bridlewild Trails Association, Environmental Group, Board member and President, 2006- present.
- North Ardmore Civic Association, Past President and Current Board Member, 1995 – present.
Personal Accomplishments and Awards:
- Women’s Extemporaneous Speaking State Champion, State of Michigan.
- Novice Debate National Champion, Wayne State University.
- Outstanding Alumna Award, Michigan State University.
- Distinguished Alumna Award, DSR-TKA, Society of Collegiate Debaters.
- Ardmore, PA - YMCA Volunteer of the Year Award.