Please join us online Thursday, February 2nd from 10:00am to 11:30am (Pacific) for our first QRCA PNW “Spotlight and Social” meeting. This new format will include a 20-minute spotlight presentation on a particular topic, a break-out session to discuss the topic, and full group discussion allowing time to connect with attendees. At our first Spotlight and Social gathering, Nancy Hardwick will present The Power of Projectives.
Projective techniques have been used by qualitative researchers for years. They are ideal for eliciting the underlying emotions or subconscious drivers that influence choice. These simple exercises can pull rich responses otherwise never expressed. In this presentation, Nancy will share:
• What is a projective
• When should projectives be used
• How to analyze the results of a projective exercise
• Multiple examples of projective exercises she has successfully used
Join us for this lively discussion and…
• Learn a new projective to try
• Share your experience with projectives
• Connect with research colleagues
• Leave with new ideas for getting respondents to share those rich stories in a matter of minutes
|Nancy Hardwick, President of Hardwick Research, has been working in the market research industry for over 30 years. She incorporates both qualitative and quantitative techniques in her practice. As a sought after moderator, skilled listener, and effective communicator, Nancy enjoys the challenge of uncovering why people do what they do. Nancy has served as President of the Qualitative Research Consultants Association and the Puget Sound Research Forum. When not working, Nancy loves to travel (especially internationally), play competitive volleyball, backpack, sail her Sunfish, and spend time with family.|
Please wait ...